Re: Some thoughts about Call-home

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 12:35:00PM +0200, Balazs Lengyel wrote:

> Here are some thoughts about the call-home function. Sadly I was
> unable to complete it, but it might be still useful.

[...]

I hope we can get away with something much much simpler. I prefer a
solution where the managed device essentially knows where to connect
to and then the manager takes over the connection [and presumably the
manager knows what to do with the device].

/js

--
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany