RE: Tweeks to draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt

I have made two other slight modification to the diagram:

1. I have removed the term "traditional", because that sounds like
   it implies that only RFC 3164 syslog is supported. As far as I see
   it, netconf-syslog can support any flavor of syslog, including the
   upcoming standards.

2. I have added SYSLOG delivery on the receiving side of the
   syslog daemon.

                                   delivery
       +----+              ------->via syslog
       +----+   |    +------+
       +----+   |    |      |
       | c2 |   +--->|syslog|  netconf    +-------+     +-------+
       +----+   |    |daemon|  session    |netconf|<--->|netconf|
        ...     |    |      | ----------> |server |     |client |
      Components|        |                  //
                |                (  service   )
  via syslog ---+
  protocol

Rainer