RE: RFC Editor edit list for approved netconf drafts

Just a matter of clarification.

The list in the tracker is the ONLY list that the RFC Editor knows. The
documents are in the RFC Editor queue, and may progress quicker than you
believe based upon what is available in the tracker. It is not a common
practice to insert anything but formatting or typos fixes in AUTH48, so
if you believe that one or more of the documents will need further
edits, we should ask for them to be frozen, and if the changes are
consistent we may want to generate new versions to replace the one
currently in the queue. This needs not generate a new IESG approval
cycle, but the IESG should be informed about the changes so that
somebody who has any doubts about the new variant being too far from the
one that was approved has a chance to express his/her opinions.

Dan