RE: Confirmation of configuration

You could also do this in your end-user application as a front-end to
NETCONF.  If, for instance, your application presents a "delete interface"
button to the end-user, it could confirm that the end-user really wants to
delete the interface before sending the corresponding command via NETCONF.

On the other hand, if your application doesn't have a user interface and is
running unattended, there is no reason to ask for a confirmation, as the
unattended program will have no one to ask and no reason to change its mind.

Margaret