Re: Confirmation of configuration

Balazs Lengyel wrote:
Hello,
During configuration if I do something risky (like restarting the node or switching of an interface I might get a back a question do I really want to do this? A sort of confirmation.

1) TO NODE: configure-interface
2) FROM NODE: Confirm action
3) TO NODE: yes do it
4) FROM NODE: OK, done

Is it our aim to support such a configuration flow in netconf or is this the only for CLI/GUI interfaces?

No.
This is what we call "screen-scraping".
NETCONF is intended to replace screen-scraping.
You could do this with a state variable
and 2 RPC calls, if you really thought it was important.

Balazs

Andy