CallHome Notifications

hi

This capability was added after there seemed to be working group
consensus that it was needed. The specification explicitly states that
it doesn't provide reliable delivery of notifications since I think it
makes sense to state up front what isn't supported in this alternative
method so that we don't have to spend a lot of cycles trying to get
parity with the main subscription method.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada