The datamodel in Notification Draft

hi

A few bits of clarification after reading through the discussions.

1. Named profiles in the latest version of the draft are fully specified
in the XML Schema provided. This allows for persistency of subscription
information, just not the actual subscription. The callHome capability
does allow for this persistency though.

2. The information model that Andy sent out didn't seem that different
from what is in the draft already. I believe these were the differences
	- It wasn't specified in XML Schema
	- It used the term table as appose to elements
      - It had an arbitrary index instead of using sessionId and
subscriptionID
	- It better specified the subscriber. As Balasz pointed out, the
current draft if not sufficiently prescriptive. Subscriber is only a
string.

3. I think it would be good if we could look at defining minAccess and
maxAccess in a machine-readable form to publish in parallel with this
document. Failing that, I guess we have no choice but to fall back using
the documentation tag.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel
Ottawa, Ontario