Re: architecture and security

Hi -

No, it means only one interface could be accessed.
Since my ATM card allows me to access only three
accounts, would it be reasonable to conclude that my
bank only has three customer accounts?  Of course not.
We should not see inconsistancy where there are merely
unwarranted inferences.

> If you go through all MIB modules and try to set up
> VACM so that a limited set of info is available, then
> you will most likely end up with a set of management
> info that is accessible that appears is coming
> from a broken SNMP agent.

More likely, an application that is making inferences that
are not justified.

Randy