RE: example notification seems redundant

hi

There are really then three different use cases at work here

1) I am the originator of the request and I would like some concise
indication that things worked out OK in the end for some reason or other

2) I am creating an audit log and need to know exactly what was done and
by whom and how

3) I am a user of the configuration information and need to know what
information has been changed. This covers the cases of configuration
mirroring, configuration applications and people just interested in the
device inventory for whatever reason.

The example content in the appendixes cover the second and the third
cases. I believe the message content is different for the three use
cases.

Sharon