Re: requirement: agent initiated session support

Sharon Chisholm wrote:
hi

This is similar to the event replay work we have done. Our method works
fine without persistent subscriptions. The user creates a new
subscription with a timestamp that indicates the start of the replay
window and the other parameters it sends when it creates a normal
subscription.

We didn't include it in the draft since we felt it could be done later
as an optional capability.

Is there interest in including replay in release one?

I'm interested in implementing what Phil is suggesting,
not the mechanisms in the current draft.

Sharon

Andy