RE: Second Example in section 7.2 of netconf-proto

hi

Did we agree we were adding this clarifying text as a note to the RFC
editor?

Also, another clarifying question. If I have a record with a key and I
send it a replace command, are the non-key fields not included in the
replace snippet deleted or just not modified? I've seen one
implementations that does the latter, and I think based on the following
excerpt it is what is expected, but I wanted to confirm.

"Unlike a <copy-config> operation, which replaces
the entire target configuration, only the configuration
actually present in the config parameter is affected."

<bowler>
<name>Fred</name>
<location>Bedrock</location>
<status>single</status>