Re: (unofficial issue 2) Subscription versus never-ending command

Hi,

"Sharon Chisholm" <schishol@nortel.com> wrote:
> <Andy>
> This document must also specify how a manager subscribes/unsubscribes to
> receive an arbitrary subset of those event types.
> <Andy>
> It does currently, assuming that the filtering mechanisms are
> sufficiently powerful.

Regarding filtering, I have a comment on the current draft.  It uses
subtree filtering as defined in the protocol, but then in the examples
in section 6.2 it shows how what I think is a boolean OR expression is
built using a tag <neb>, which isn't further described.  What's the
intention here?

/martin