Re: Notification Message Processing Model

If it's a lose-lose, why allow it?

HT: I think dedicated sessions/channles should be used. But we can't
disallow the use of mixed rpcs and notifications because there're
situations in which you may need to issue rpcs on a notification
session/channel (as per my example). I say it is a lose-lose situation
because if someone decides to use a single session for both then chances
are the operational needs will not be satisfied w/o adding much
complexity.

I don't see an example. Please explain in more detail.

 Phil

Andy