From: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of McDonald, Ira
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:12 PM
To: 'j.schoenwaelder@iu-bremen.de'; McDonald, Ira
Cc: netconf@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: [Capabilities] SMIv2 to XML Schema conversions

Hi Juergen,

I hadn't realized that there _was_ a netconf model list.
NetConf and IETF Languge Tag Registration Updates are
accounting for 80 messages a day that I mostly try to read.

The link you sent below appears to be broken (I can't
use a command line FTP or a web browser to that site).

The translations of the two modules in Printer MIB v2
(RFC 3805) from my tool are permanently posted at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/rfc3805a-20040805.xsd
- IANA-PRINTER-MIB (textual conventions registry)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wims/schemas/rfc3805b-20040805.xsd
- Printer-MIB

If you send me your translation as an attachment, I'll try
to find time to look at it and compare.  I'm very busy just now, so it
may take a little while.

And since you make smidump available and you're the expert, it's
probably the right choice for others to use.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839