RE: Capabilities and MIBs

Hi Andy,

Excellent set of questions, showing the depth of the problem
space!

If NetConf ever succeeds in standardizing a data model, then
Relax NG and Schematron are going to become very important
tools, because XSD is terminally deficient to answer many of
your questions.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc