RE: How should we deal with experimental netconf work?

Hi,

Yes, the same problem - the different base OID or XML namespace
makes them mutually unintelligible to standard applications.

XML namespaces (which are sloppily managed, in my experience)
are actually _worse_ than OID-based MIBs for interoperability.

And so we advance into the shining web-based sunset...

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839