ID References Question

hi,
	We are submitting a draft defining unified MIB for VRRPv2 and VRRPv3
	 protocol.
	I am going through the review guidelines to verify that the draft is
	conforming to all the requirements. I have the following questions:

	The latest documents for both VRRPv2 and VRRPv3 protocols are in
	 the drafts stage.
	Is it OK to refer to these draft documents in the draft we are
	submitting? Especially, Is it Ok to refer these drafts in the
	'Abstract' section.

	in the references section can we specify for example:

   [rfcxxxx]  Robert Hinden, "Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol",
              (draft-ietf-vrrp-spec-v2-09.txt), August 2003.

Thanks
kalyan