[idn] Re: Privacy Policy

Greetings,

We are sorry, but the cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions was Monday
November 4 at 9AM ET. Your submission will not be retained (i.e. you
need to resubmit) after November 17, 2002.

If you receive this announcement, your submission will NOT be processed.

Any submissions received prior to November 18, 2002 will not be retained;
they must be resubmitted. Internet-Draft submissions received on or after
November 18 will be processed. However, Internet-Draft announcements will
not be sent until after the IETF Meeting in Atlanta.

AS you may surmise, this is an extremly busy week. Be advised
that it may take a number of days to process and announce your
document. Our goal is to process and announce all valid
Internet-Draft submissions by November 12 at the latest.

Thank you for your understanding.

IETF Secretariat