Re: [idn] Re: idn-uri document

> I came in here just to say two things as a "user"
> - the punycode thing seems OK but the DNS aspects are
>    inadequate
> - the text you produced is not easily understandable.
> I was said to be a troll for the second point. May be
> could we also look at the (second) first one?

The document is written for an engineer, not an "user". End-user without
appropriate technical background will not likely to be able to understand
this (or any other Standard RFC for that matter).

I have asked you to read the books from Unicode Consortium and other
documents. You have replied that you are not interested to do so.

So let me repeat my request again. Please read up those books to get a basic
understand of the discussion going on here. Thanks.

> "probably" necessary ???
> At this date, this rises a lot of question.
[snip]
> The way it is written leaves many questions open.

What is "lot of question" and what are the "questions open"? Your mail did
not ask anything except some handwaving about "obvious" and 'certainly".

Sorry, but this is not GA. We dont weasel here so please be more specific.

-James Seng