Re: [idn] Re: idn-uri document

Hoops sorry: please read at the first one below :
---
I came in here just to say two things as a "user"
- the punycode thing seems OK but the DNS aspects are
  inadequate
- the text you produced is not easily understandable.
I was said to be a troll for the second point. May be
could we also look at the (second) first one?