Re: [idn] I-D ACTION:draft-jseng-idn-admin-01.txt

<off topic> I did send both UTF-8 & PDF version to internet-draft@ietf.org.
After asking me to remove all the UTF-8 from the txt version, only the txt
was published...I don't know what happened to the PDF.</off topic>

Anyway, Kenny has put up the PDF at
    http://www.apan.net.tw/ietf/draft-jseng-idn-admin-01.pdf

-James Seng