[idn] Re: IDNA problem statement

Erik Nordmark <Erik.Nordmark@sun.com> writes:

> The IDNA specification solves the problem of extending the repertoire
> of characters that can be used in domain names to include the Unicode
> repertoire.

Your text is very useful.  I have only one minor comment on that first
sentence -- it might be good to make it clear that not the entire
Unicode repertoire is included, but a Unicode repertoire with some
restrictions.  Having this in mind early on makes it easier to
comprehend what is going on later when some strings trigger errors.

"... to include the Unicode repertoire with some restrictions."