Re: [idn] Document Status?

Dear John Klensin,

Thanks for kind reply but it does little help without clearly sorting
out which issues are "multiligual" ones while others are not. Another
answer which should be prepared is how to avoid those "multilingual"
issues wisely enough not to ruin "internatinalization".

With my best regards

--
  Ko, YangWoo : newcat@spsoft.co.kr / SPSoft