Re: [idn] Document Status?

> With the most recent updates to the IDNA, punycode, nameprep, and stringprep
> documents do the document editors believe that the issues raised by Erik's
> questions have all been resolved?  I'm wondering if the current document set
> is thought to be ready for IESG review (and if Erik concurs), or if more
> edits are planned.

The stringprep document has been discussed by the IESG resulting in a request
to make the document more explicit about various Unicode related security
issues.

The second set of last-called documents (IDNA, punycode, and nameprep) still
have some IETF last call issues to resolve. The resultion will be in the form
of an added applicability section in the IDNA document. There is
still some word-smithing on that section, after which the documents will
be ready to be discussed by the IESG as a whole.

  Erik