RE: [idn] Document Status?

> You can find the status of these draft here:
>
> http://www.iesg.org/IESG/status.html
>
> They are currently waiting for write up.

Yes, I saw that before sending my note (stringprep is actually listed
differently), but it doesn't directly answer my question: did the May-August
edits address the issues needed to complete the write-up, or is more work
needed?  Based on the lack of recent discussion I'm assuming that the
documents are ready, but I'd like to confirm that suspicion.

-Scott-