Re: [idn] Re: :Re: Last Call: Preparation of InternationalizedStrings

--On 2002-06-02 14.45 +0200 simon+idn@josefsson.org wrote:

> Is the following reasonable?

I think so personally, but, the way a last call works (and the way I want
to have it working as one of the editors of the documents) is that we
during the last call period collect issues like this one, and _then_ we
editors summarize and together with AD and wg chair rise a list with issues.

I.e. the whole last call period is a "collection of issues" period. If we
start updating the documents now, then comments will be based on multiple
versions of the document -- which doesn't make things easier.

So, I have added this issue to my list of things.

   paf