Re: [idn] meeting in Yokohama

hi, rick,

Thanks for your reminder, I know there are many procedures for
wg decisions, but face to face meeting is useful for that, right?
or no IETF meeting is necessary, right?

I have state that we have work to do, I think you didn't review
the idn-admin draft, why not read it. though it is not wg draft, it
is a complement draft for IDN WG work.

xiaodong

xiaodong,

just a reminder.

no wg decisions are ever decided at face to face meetings in the IETF.

if there is more work to be done please state it so that we can decide if
we need to continue with the work here or propose another wg and have it
fall under a new charter.

best,

-rick