Re: [idn] Web navigation for IDN resolving

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soobok Lee" <lsb@postel.co.kr>
> Netscape has different heuristic. Netscape passes any chars(including !?#$,,,) into dns lookups.

Netscape Nevigator 4.7 passes URL inputs to its default search engine (search.netscape.com)
if the url inputs contains any *SPACE*. I don't know whether other delimiters also trigger
such exception handling behavior. It passes other single-worded url inputs that have any chars in any legacy
encodings directory to dns servers.

I had no information about the behaviour of Netscape Nevigator 6.0 or later.