Re: [idn] Re: 7 bits forever! [X-idn]

>BTW, I am always seeing your email as an attachment... is this the same for
>other in the mailing list? If so Valdis can you please fix the way how you
>send out email first : >
>
>David Leung
>Chief Technology Officer
>Neteka Inc.
>T: (416) 971-4302
>http://w!.neteka.com

David:

What you are receiving from Valdis Kletnieks is a PGP signature block
(see below). Some people don't realize that their email appears on
the receiving-end as attachments. For example, from just this morning
email, I have three unknown documents (Untitled, Untitled 1, Untitled
2) on my computer that I have to delete from this exchange.

I would like to know how to stop this, but I am sure in doing so, I
would also be forced to stop all attachments -- which I don't want.

tedd

---
--
http://sperling.com