Re: [idn] IDNA interoperability failures, once again

At 19:06 02/02/12 -0600, Eric A. Hall wrote:

>"Adam M. Costello" wrote:
>
> > > Have you documented the use of i18n domain names in URLs somewhere?
> >
> > IDNA.  It documents how to use IDNs anywhere you can use regular domain
> > names.
>
>With all of the authority and justification afforded to the authors by the
>IETF and W3C, no doubt.

Disclaimer, just to make sure:

The IDN WGs' work, including IDNA, is done in the IETF. W3C does not
'afford' any authority or justification to this work.

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, I18N Activity Lead, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org/People/D%C3%BCrst