Re: [idn] Alpha Online

Hi ! All:
              I think there are some confusing in here.
1.People using non-ASCII want their non-ASCII characters after ACE encoding
can keep the information of  original character case in the
ASCII-ACE-STRING.
2.The alphabet case of ASCII-ACE-STRING can be preserved and keep in
communication .
3.The comparison of  ASCII-ACE-STRING is still case insensitive in DNS and
URI.
4.That is say to do ASCII-STRING comparison in DNS or URI must forced the
ASCII-ACE-STRING to lower case and can not be recovering of these original
information FOREVER  is over requirement/specification.
5.No one want to violate the backward compatibility of DNS and URI.

L.M.Tseng