Re: [idn] Internet Draft - Phased Implementation for IDNA

>Dear IETF IDN members,

>The attached draft  "Phased Implementation for IDNA" was submitted.
>You are welcome to commont on the draft.

The last call of the documents will end on Feb 11th 2002 (which
coincidentally is "Chinese New Year" by the way) so it is important
that we don't waste anymore time on things that have been discussed
over and over and over and over... and over again for the past 2
years.  Thanks to Kenny for coming up with the new proposal and
providing us with a basis to work with...

After reading the I-D, my question is-  Is it possible to modify the
Appendix B so that it *only* prohibits the "Simplified Chinese code
points" and allow all the rest to move forward?

Thanks,
Ben