Re: [idn] Unicode vs. IDN-CDN( personal opinion )

Dear Xiaodong Lee,

You clearly explained what Chinese people suggested through Kenny Huang.
But, what I am not still so sure are;

(1) Is it possible to make a 1-1 table which will satisfy Chinese people,
other CJK people, and rest of the world ?
(2) If we depends on IRNSS (or other non-DNS solution), how can we handle
it seamless manner ? If ordinary people will (usually) use higher level
service only, why is "TC/SC equivalence" so important, even though we can
solve it (partially) by registraion policy of registries ?

My best regards

YangWoo Ko : newcat@spsoft.co.kr
We Invent Enterprise Software Solutions
and Make You Secure & Powerful.