RE: [idn] IDN WG Last Call: draft-hoffman-stringprep-00.txt

Fine, Dave, it's a little uncommon for a WG to be last-calling a document
that isn't a WG work item and I wanted to be sure that we weren't getting
into a process issue that would cause problems later.  I understand the
relationship to the nameprep draft and withdraw the suggestion given Marc's
explanation that the ADs are OK with the process.

-Scott-

[snip]