RE: [idn] IDN WG Last Call: draft-hoffman-stringprep-00.txt

Marc,

A process point: this document is still written as an individual submission;
it's not listed as a WG I-D.  Is it within the WG's scope to conduct a last
call on the document?  Maybe it should be renamed and adopted by the WG
first.

-Scott-