Thread on - Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Dear all,

I was offline for 2 days and just finished reading 60+ message on this
thread alone.

While it is very interesting, I would like to remind everyone that in
order to make working group progress, we should focus our discussion on
"core interest".

The "core interest" of the group after SLC:

Requirements of Internationalized Domain Names
(draft-ietf-idn-requirements)
Internationalizing Host Names In Applications (IDNA)
(draft-ietf-idn-idna)
Preparation of Internationalized Host Names (draft-ietf-idn-nameprep)
Proposal for a determining process of ACE identifier
(draft-ietf-idn-aceid)
AMC-ACE-Z version 0.2.1(draft-costello-idn-amc-ace-z) renamed as
    Punycode version 0.3.3 (draft-ietf-idn-punycode-00)

Therefore, it would be better if we bring all discussion outside core
interest offline. We should focus on our current action item, namely:

1. Decision on Requirements Document

   Since there is no further feedback on the issues of dropping the
   requirements, then we should drop it from the pool.

   There is also no volunteer for the replacement doc so we will put
   the idea on hold until we find one.

2. WG Last Call for IDNA, Nameprep, AMC-ACE-Z (aka punycode)

   We should be doing it anytime now, hopefully within this week.

-James Seng