Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

Dear John, Dave and all:
                  There are some basic different points in this thread , If
we can classify them then we may  lead to the same conclusions.
1. TC/SC is not a global issue and not only a local issue.  That is say,
TC/SC is related to chinese language locally but the TC/SC characters in
UNICODE is related to CJK area.  There are two additional attributes, (
TC/SC-name, lang, area).
2.The requirement of preserving of TC/SC scripts information in DNS zone
file and client's display for manager and users is necessary, but it do not
necessary to preserve in the level 1 lookup and comparing phase of  LDH-DNS
query.  That is say , the basic DNS capability and anotationalized Puny Code
encoder/decoder of  IDNA are enough.
3.The searching/mapping from (TC/SC-name,lang,area) --->
string-with-some-signalized-UNICODE--character  --->
anotational-Puny-coded-ACE-string  can be  a client side solution  with
multi-layer-module or alternative-class approach .  But a client side
solution to do this mapping from (TC/SC-name, lang,area) -->
string-with-signalized-UNICODE-character  is just like the issue in IRNSS.
From multiple attributed record mapping to a signalized-UNICODE-string can
be describe by the rule :  If  (TLD == area && source-native-language
==lang) then f1 else f2.   The rule is in the higher level , it is a
localization or area related issue. It is not operated on LDH-DNS server.
4. Now, we need to know does it is possible and existed some interface to do
nameprep of IDNA to let the mapping can do correctly :
string-with-signalized-UNICODE-character --->
anotational-Puny-coded-ACE-string
5. A lower/upper case mixed LDH-domain name never change and increase burden
to current LDH-DNS.
6. At the time to define how to process of multiple attributed record
mapping into a string-of-signalized-UNICODE-characters , we need to know the
interface existed and  TC/SC IDN will not be mis-used in current IDNA
architecture.

L.M.Tseng