Re: [idn] Determining equivalence in Unicode DNS names

Perhaps this is the decision -- if conscious decision it was? -- that it
is time to revisit?

I recognize this is not a small or necessarily easy change to make, but
after following this debate for some time, I'm increasingly persuaded that
it does seem to provide the best long-run solution...and doesn't affect
backwards-compatibility either, does it?

[...]
--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--