Re: [idn] Prohibit CDN code points

> There are certainly many other questions that this proposal (for
> which there is no Internet Draft, by the way) brings up.

I know we are not suppose to discuss things which has no I-D... so let
me just sneak in one final comment...

Although I have said that Tseng's suggestions (converting the current
registrations of ASCII-.com to ML-.com and converting ASCII-ccTLD to
ML-ccTLD, etc.) are strange (for reasons that are not important), I
must say his suggestions certainly has my vote.  I have always believe
that all the IDN problems we currently face can easily be solved with
ML-TLD (aka <idn>.<idn>).

Thanks,
Ben