Re: Most up-to-date version of Wanderlust?

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Richard Lewis
<richardlewis@fastmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Make clear that by "redirects" you mean that the README file describes
> the CVS repository as the main installation source (otherwise it
> sounds a little like some sort of HTTP 301 magic). But I think we
> should rectify this:

Why isn't the CVS repository simply removed?

Also, the README contains outdated mailing list addresses:

  wl@lists.airs.net
  wl-en@lists.airs.net

This all is confusing and - I believe - hampers acceptance and further
development of Wanderlust.