Re: Most up-to-date version of Wanderlust?

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Herbert J. Skuhra <hskuhra@eumx.net>
wrote:
> But there is (at least) also:
> [...]

So perhaps it's better to write on EmacsWiki:

As of August 2012, there is no central repository anymore. As
installation source, pick one of:

  * 2.14.0(Africa) from http://www.gohome.org/wl/

    legacy version (for EMACS < 23)

  * CVS repository:

    *Formerly* the central repository, but not maintained as that
    anymore.

  * https://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust:

    According to the README: "Unofficial Wanderlust Development
    Repository"

    Redirects to the CVS repository!

  * `el-get` wanderlust:

    Retrieves repository from: https://github.com/wanderlust/wanderlust

    (should probably better take data directly from CVS repository - see
    redirect notice above)

  * https://github.com/ikazuhiro/wanderlust

  * https://github.com/dmj/wanderlust

  * http://git.chise.org/git/elisp/wanderlust.git

By the way, I am looking for a version of Wanderlust that I can install
in EMACS 24.1 under Windows XP/32. If anyone has a suggestion...