Re: Draft IPv6 in an IXP

Truman,

I took your editorial notes.

In the security section is it worth mentioning a stance on filtering type 0 routing headers at this critical place in the Internet?

Well, ASIK, Type 0  routing headers are filtered now by router software, not sure there is an "operational" practice here. But it is a good point.

Roque

Kind regards,
Truman Boyes