Re: Rogue RA WGLC

	Hello,

As promised, here is my review.

I am a bit concerned that the document seems (at least in certain places) to
focus solely on getting an incorrect default gateway. Rogue RAs cause hosts
to assume wrong prefixes for their SLAAC addresses. In case of mixing "good"
and "bad" RAs, the host might keep on using the "good" default gateway, but
pick a wrong source address. This is highly likely to break, due to ingress
filtering or lack of return routability.

Because of this, I am even more suspicious about the usefulness of the DHCPv6
solution than the authors are.

Last, please s/Courmant/Courmont/ :)

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont