Re: Rogue RA WGLC

On Nov 19, 2008, at 6:22 AM, Pekka Savola wrote:

OK. The secretariat can also mark non-draft-ietf-<wg> drafts as WG documents and then they show up properly in I-D tracker (and probably also on tools.ietf.org). I know some WG chairs use this feature if the time between acceptance and submitting a WG -00 is long, or folks don't want to rename a draft.

I have simply presumed that Ron can advance it accordingly. If he wants it resubmitted-or-whatever, so be it.