Re: NAT64 support in CPE?

On Nov 18, 2008, at 2:44 PM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

On 18 nov 2008, at 14:33, Fred Baker wrote:

I looked over draft-baker-behave-v4v6-framework-00 again, but I couldn't find any place where the CPE would perform any actions to enable NAT64 or make NAT64 work better. Did I miss something?

By the way, as I recall the outcome of the Montreal interim, the question isn't "nat64", it is "the outcome of behave", which is a merger of IVI and NAT64. Did you understand differently?

I just use "NAT64" as "any type of translation between IPv6 clients and IPv4 servers" here because I only have limited room for fast changing terminology in my head...

:-)