RE: Some suggestions for draft-ietf-v6ops-cpe-simple-security-03

Right - we need a signaling mechanism (something like Apple's
ALD, which is described in the draft).

> Or you just permit tunnels.

I don't understand why a tunnel should get an excemption from
Simple Security.  A tunnel can be used as an attack vector as
easily as native protocols (Netbios, FTP, HTTP, or NFS server).

-d