From: Dave Thaler [mailto:dthaler@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:38 AM
To: Hemant Singh (shemant); Wes Beebee (wbeebee)
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org
Subject: RE: New (-02) version of IPv6 CPE Router draft is available for
review

I'd suggest also looking at Microsoft's (and any other vendor's)
requirements for IPv6 home routers, since there's already market
incentives for meeting such requirements, similar to the CableLabs
pressure for DSL routers.

Microsoft's are at:
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/device/network/IPv6_IGD.mspx

-Dave