New Version Notification for draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03

In preparation for RFC submission, an updated version of this
Internet-Draft was submitted to the IETF repository.  The
Change History from -02 to -03 is as follows:

 o  Revise Introduction to provide additional motivation language.

 o  Revise Introduction and requirements language preface to better
    clarify use of RFC 2119 style terminology.

 o  Clarify need for IPv6-capable infrastructure rather than simply
    servers in final phase.

 o  Correct misc typos and capitalization errors.

 o  Updated Acknowledgements section appropriately.

FYI,
/John

===