Re: NAT64 and IPsec support

Michael Richardson escribió:
"Pekka" == Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi> writes:
    Pekka> On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Yaron Sheffer wrote:
    >> I think we are bundling several different cases together. I will try to
    >> enumerate the use cases, to clarify the situation a bit:

    Pekka> What about IPsec in Alain Durand's scenario:

    Pekka> v4-only host == NAT64 === v6-only network ==== NAT64 === v4-only network === v4-only host

  That just looks like multiple layers of NATv4 to IPsec.
  that's the whole point of v4v6v4, right?

FWFI, I am not considering the v4v6v4 case in this analysis so far, cause this seems like a clear candidate for tunneling which is a far better solution imho

we are concerned about the case of a communication IPv6<->IPv4

Regards, marcelo