Re: NAT64 and IPsec support

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008, Yaron Sheffer wrote:
I think we are bundling several different cases together. I will try to enumerate the use cases, to clarify the situation a bit:

What about IPsec in Alain Durand's scenario:

v4-only host == NAT64 === v6-only network ==== NAT64 === v4-only network === v4-only host

I'm not sure how relevant this scenario is but if this wouldn't work it would mean that instead of double natting you'd have to do some tunneling (which might be for the best from another perspective).